Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Friends

My dear friend Kate, who I can still ring to ask what to cook for the kids dinner, is my loyal reader and one of my bestest, bestest friends. Hi Kate! I will call you for a chat within the next few days - my turn. Now, just because I have a blog and irregularly play scrabble on Facebook with the girls is absolutely no excuse for not picking up the phone and calling you all for a natter.

And why not think about a girls trip to Sydney, maybe 2009. We'd have an awesome time - and I promise I'd only take us to age appropriate places!

And my dearest friend Tracey is getting married on some random beach in the Pacific in a couple of weeks time. No guests, just her big guy and her wee guy. How cool is that!

1 comment:

  1. Something was missing at SATC last night - or was that someone!! OK let me get my passport renewed and I'm there - just no drinking out of teapots for me.

    ReplyDelete