Monday, April 19, 2010

Lunch


Those that know me, will know that once I hit a winning breakfast/lunch formula, I will eat it daily until I can no longer face it.  This highlights my addictive personality and why I no longer drink diet coke (1 year, 3 months and 10 days dry).  There is no variety, just the same food, daily.  My life is peppered with examples; some short lived (the recent incident with coleslaw wraps where my body (almost) physically said "enough, low fat/schmo fat, enough!") and some long lasting - my breakfast formula of chopped fruit with a sprinkle of bran has lasted years.  However today, I created a new lunch time fav, bear with me folks, I know there is serious stuff going on in the world, but this is good.
Mountain corn bread, a schmear of low fat tzatziki, a pile of crunchy coleslaw/salad mix with a squeeze of orange juice and sweet chilli, and a couple of dollops of tuna.  Low on fat and high on "bloody delicious", (and risk of breakage).  Although slightly ruined today by eating my new wrap combo while reading Sarah Wilson's blog on irresponsible tuna brands.  Aaah well, might leave out the tuna tomorrow.
Like I say, there surely must be more important things going on in the world at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment