Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where is Lisa

Oh no, this house move is killing my good intentions for self improvement. I'm simply swamped in cleaning ovens, range hood grills (and seriously I don't actually think there is a grottier job apart from perhaps unscrewing the toilet seat to clean under the screw parts, and Caroline, I sincerely take my hat off to you and own up that I have NEVER even considered cleaning there, though lord knows it needs it!).  I simply have no time for self imrpovement - I'm sorry - call this a "holiday"!  I'll be back in serious catch up mode on Monday - that is if Optus reconnect the internet and phones ...oh no....I hate that part.

By the way people, take a look behind your fridge.  I just did, and I'm thinking I should have done it a while ago (a long with the range hood!).

No comments:

Post a Comment