Warning: imagery created in this post may be offensive to some.
- Used tea bags in the sink
- Food stuck in the kitchen sink plug hole
- Standing on cooked rice in bare feet
- Dog poo
- Hair stuck in plugholes (see above!)
- Chewing gum stuck to shoes
- Toast buttered on the bench (use a plate already!)
- Wooden chopping boards, actually make that wet, wooden chopping boards
- The feel of suede (?, I know, weird)
- Ash trays - thank god you don't see too many of these anymore, however The Sister and I will forever be scarred by the memory of having to wash our parents ashtrays, where even as young naive girls, we drew the line and said, "No. Wash them yourselves".
- Dirty dish clothes that haven't been rinsed out properly and still have gunk in them.
- Greasy range hood grills
- soggy bread
- the smell of dirty hair
- rubbish bins in kitchens (get it out of the house),
- wet toilet seats
- women using the showers at the swimming pool as their own personal spa (you know who you are! - go home!).
- Toilet brushes
I think there is a theme going here, might have something to do with the fact my house is a shambles and I'm looking at everything with smeary glass half empty eyes. My poor boys, my eldest even asked "Mum, what is WITH you?
So lets make a Grot List - what grots you??? I'll post any suggestions from the Comments as we go.
And really people you need to thank me for NOT posting the images I found when I was googling "hair in plug hole, images". Seriously.