Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Howyadoing?


Lordy, what happened to me?  Not even a Felice Navida, just a snarky post about a swimming pool incident.  Obviously not much pre-christmas cheer going on in my neck of the woods.  The Husband always reckons I make excuses for everything, and I do have a tiny one to make here - had a big deadline for a loooong story just on Christmas with lots of interviews to be done.  But still.

A blog break over the Christmas period with the Sister staying (couldn't risk her wrath if she'd seen me blogging in her presence, and truth be told - was too busy being happy and festive to sit down and write about it), with the break turning into a drought.  But I'm back.

So lets leap straight into the New Year.  Bring it on.  What's your year about?

Me, I have finally stepped off the chasm into the unknown and as I hurtle head first, I am just relieved that I am finally doing something.  I don't know if I will crash and burn and the bottom or whether my dive will turn into something graceful and divine.

I am writing.  I have a book idea.  I am running a marathon.  I will be trying to live my best life.

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment