Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's a new dawn, it's a new day ....


So my year is officially starting today.  My year only has 10 and a bit months in it this year.  I haven't been blogging, my spare writing time has been spent writing stories and pitches, and the rest of my time, well, lets call it being a Mum.

But this week...some lovely guests from NZ have sadly left, the kids are in school, the Husband is at the office.  And today after a weekend of sporting events, I'm not running, riding, swimming nor anything else that sucks hours out of my days.

It's just me at home, with my silence, and my computer ...and a house/life/career to be organised.  I feel excited and liberated and on the charge.

My career goals this year are simple.  And three fold.
To write lots.  To get lots published.  To keep my blog healthy and regular.

I'm not worried about blog readership numbers nor exposure.  My blog is my whimsy and my platform for thoughts, generating ideas and well, chatting.  You know you always hear it here first.
I won't let you down.

So I'm going to sign off and get me some folders and some labels and get down on the ground with my piles of papers.

But don't go far.  I gotta feeling this year will be a doozy

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Runner's World. I really liked your article this edition and once I'm back running I'll definitely use some of the advice given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're gorgeous, thank you Char! Hopefully not too long till you can pull on those running shoes!

    ReplyDelete