Thursday, May 29, 2008

Big Cheese

So I sent the Big Cheese an e-mail - a wee extract is below as a taster...

"....So the revised home page is not reflecting what we discussed 10 days ago, and has changed only a little from the previous page sent through 6/05 - I'm really worried about the way this project is progressing and also how long it is taking, can we please discuss - my website was paid for in full in February, it's almost June - this is unacceptable. What do you need from me to make this move quicker - where is the problem? Are you around for a phone meeting on Monday morning - between 11.30-1.30pm or 3-5pm?...."

After two more days of him not returning my calls, I finally got through. He scrambled and had clearly not read my grumpy e-mail. I got grumpier. And felt a wee bit on the verge of tears which is not cool, so mid chat, flicked on to TMZ.com to distract myself from the tears (works just as well as looking at the ceiling and blinking lots of times).

Conclusion, he tried passing the buck which I slammed back at him, he buckled and promised me that I would not have to pay hosting fees from now on as I'm a nonprofit. Happy. But still no website or as The Husband pointed out - a hollow victory.

So I said we needed to talk MORE. That was 5 days , 2 follow-up e-mails and 4 left voice messages by me ago.

Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment