Sunday, August 17, 2008

A New Blog?


The website is cracking ahead, and unfortunately for my web developers, i have become an instant "expert" on web maintenance as they have given me the tools and the training to do add my own content, pictures and stuff. It's a little tricky but am slowly getting it. But inspired, I'm thinking of establishing another blog, which is less about me and my kids and my life (and food preferences) but more about philanthropy, different causes and that sort of stuff. All in a "this is my personal opinion" kind of bubble but which is a reason to keep visiting the site and getting a bit of an online "community" going. I'd still keep this one going coz it's nice to have an outlet for useless bits of info that pepper my life.
What do you think? Would you read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment