Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rafe's Story



I have black hair and my nose is a triangle. I have oval ears and I am tall. My lips are red. In my family there is Will and Smith and Mum and Dad. We like to go swimming together in the pool at our house. My favourite foods are Nutagrain all by itself, I have it for beakfast, I make it all by myself. When I grow up I would like to be a builder. I can build a pretend house. Builders make real houses from Monday to Friday when they work. I like to watch them build.One of my favourite things to do is to play football in the backyard with my two brothers. I do everything - playing and watching TV to see what the weather is doing in Sydney. My birthday is in the middle of winter in July. I had a party at Kids Connection with lots of friends. We had a cake with 5 candles on it and everyone sang "happy birthday".
Rafe

No comments:

Post a Comment