Thursday, August 26, 2010

This time one year ago



...I was walking 100km in the Oxfam Trailwalker with the gorgeous Mia, Katie and Tracy.   We took 30 hours to do this and this would have to be singlehandedly, one of the more physically, mentally and emotionally challenging things I have done.  And I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.  This is a video of me, just after we finished.  If you want to see the other girls check this out.

It's on again today, our good friend Andy is walking his 3rd Trailwalker.  It just gets under your skin.  This year, Mia and I are volunteering.  We're looking forward to being part of the buzz.  Maybe not the 3am finish tonight or the 3.30am start on Sunday morning.  But the buzz....I just can't stay out of the bush.  2011, may be on the cards.... If you want to check out the action for this year take a long look here, the winning team will finish in around 13 hours which is almost wrong it's thats fast!

I'm  green with envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment